Empower Your Business with HUBZone Certification
The HUBZone program, created by the Small Business Administration (SBA), assists small businesses in cities and countryside areas. HUBZones are places in the country that haven’t been used much for government contracts. Unlike other special categories like WOSB, VOSB, and 8(a), the HUBZone category is about where the business is located and where its workers are.
HUBZone Businesses that get hubzone certification can get advantages like:
- Having a fair chance to compete for government contracts.
- Getting a 10 percent bonus when their bids are evaluated.
- Finding chances to work as subcontractors.
- Sometimes, only HUBZone businesses can apply for certain contracts.
Don’t miss your chances to get government contracts in areas that haven’t been used much (HUBZones). This is your chance to unlock your business growth!
As Federal Government Advisors we are here to help you become HUBZone certified and allow your business access to government contracts.
Navigating the HUBZone Certification Process
We know navigating the HUBZone certification process is not easy. But you don’t need to worry because we are here to help. Our skilled team of advisors is ready to give you step-by-step instructions, making sure you go through this process smoothly.
First, you need to know about the requirements for getting Hubzone certification. For a business to be eligible for the HUBZone program, it needs to:
- Be a small business according to SBA’s rules.
- Be owned and mostly controlled by U.S. citizens, or a Community Development Corporation, an agricultural cooperative, or an native tribe.
- Have its main place in an area that’s considered a “Historically Underutilized Business Zone,” which covers places like “Indian Country” and military bases closed by the Base Realignment and Closure Act.
- Also, at least 35 percent of the people who work there should live in a HUBZone.
It is important to note that your HUBZone registration needs renewal every year to keep this special status. But you’re in good hands: Our FGA team will help you take care of renewing your certification yearly .
Maximize Your Potential: Benefits of HUBZone Certification
Getting HUBZone certification can help businesses in a special way. It’s a special pass that gives you access to some helpful benefits. Here are the main benefits:
- Government Contract Opportunities: With HUBZone certification, you can apply for special government contracts. The federal government intends to give about 3 out of every 100 contracts to small businesses in special areas called HUBZones.These contracts are set aside for businesses in certain areas, which helps you compete with other businesses.
- Less Competition: Since not all businesses have this special pass, there are fewer competitors for the contracts you can go after. This makes it easier for your business to stand out.
- Priority Access: The government gives priority to HUBZone-certified businesses when it comes to federal contracts. Still, every year, they give out around $12 Billion worth of contracts, but only 2 out of every 100 contracts go to HUBZone businesses. They’re trying hard to find more Hubzone certified businesses that qualify, so they can reach their goal of 3%. So your chance is out there!
- Supporting Your Community: HUBZones are areas that the government wants to help grow. So when your business gets certified, you’re helping your local community by providing jobs and boosting the economy.
Getting HUBZone certified is a special advantage that can help your business find more opportunities, have less competition, and support your community.
How to Get HUBZone Certified: Your Key to Federal Contracts
As Federal Government Advisors we can assist your businesses in getting this special certification through:
- Guidance and Information: we provide businesses with clear and simple instructions on how to apply for HUBZone certification. We carefully explain what documents are needed and what steps to follow.
- Answering Questions: IYou won’t feel confused or overwhelmed by the certification process since our team of federal advisors are there to provide answers and help clear up any doubts.
- Checking Eligibility: We look into a business’s location and other important details to see if it qualifies for HUBZone certification. This is to make sure the business meets the necessary requirements to apply for government contracts.
- Assistance with Forms: One of our most important roles is to help you fill out the required forms correctly, so there are no mistakes or problems during the application process.
- Support Throughout: From the start of the application to the end, we provide ongoing support, making sure the business doesn’t face any unnecessary obstacles.
In simple words, FGA and our team of federal advisors are friendly helpers who give businesses the right information, help with paperwork, and guide them step by step to become officially HUBZone certified.
Seizing Opportunities: Apply for HUBZone Certification
Bidding on federal contracts is now something you can actually achieve!
And the good news is you don’t have to do it alone because we have special experts who will be by your side. Our team of experts will help you with application forms and all the information you need to know so that your process towards getting a HUBZone certification runs smoothly. .
Picture our federal advisors experts as your friendly guides. They will lead you through a maze of forms and rules. Once you can become Hubzone certified, you will have access to some new big chances to make your business shine.
Contact us now!
“The FGA team has been invaluable, from helping us w/ applying for designations to forwarding and keeping us on the radar for opportunities that fall into our skill set.
Added bonus is putting us together with other contractors for subbing and partnering possibilities.”
Craig BlowWar Room Strategy
“Bill was a tremendous help in walking me as a beginner through the process of getting my first contract! I am meeting with him now to build my next campaign which will continue accelerating my business, War Room Strategy, with continued contract acquisition. Federal Government Advisors is a huge benefit! Begin the process and they'll help you too!”
B. OlszewskiContractor / Master Carpenter
“FGA is like having an outsourced back-office that's always sourcing contracts and giving you a better chance at winning them. It's a drop in the bucket to pay them if it helps me win more contracts, and I do win more with them than without!”
“Hardworking team of knowledgeable guys that will give you feed back in good timing and give one on one coaching to get you results with the government.”
Aurora Commercial ContractingAurora Commercial Contracting
“FGA has been super helpful. We are a new business that just started this year and they worked with us to help us secure our first contact with the government. Their platform is extremely helpful because it consolidates every opportunity in one space and allows you to find the right project for your business.”
Robb NelsonXpekt Interactive
“These guys have become my go-to for advice on anything involving federal contracts. It can be a little daunting when trying to get involved in this area as a small company while also trying to compete with much, much bigger fish. I wasted so much time researching and waiting on replies.”
Trust The Process
We know all the minutia and protocols for bidding on government contracts. We even have the receipts to prove that what we do works for the procurement of all types of government contracts which benefit businesses of all sizes tremendously. Call us today to find out exactly what sets us apart and how we have earned rave reviews for helping businesses like yours win U.S. Federal contracts.
When we talk about “contract consulting,” we’re talking about having experts working in your corner to help you capitalize on a multi-trillion dollar market of government contracts. With our comprehensive knowledge and experience in bidding on government contracts and navigating various procurement processes, we can guide and help you in the process of how to get a government contract. Contact us today to get started on your journey to success.