Seize Government Contracts as a Certified Veteran Owned Business
Get your veteran owned small business certification and obtain government contracts to enhance your business growth!
Every year, the federal government allocates a specific percentage of their budget to contracts with small enterprises categorized as minority or considered disadvantaged, such as the Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSBs) or the Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSBs)
These federal government contracts hold immense significance for VOSBs and SDVOSBs as they offer veterans the opportunity to supply government agencies, fostering economic growth and public service delivery. Government contracts will significantly boost your veteran-owned small business by providing opportunities for growth, stability, and increased revenue.
Veteran Owned Business Certification: Your Journey to Success
As federal advisors, we play a crucial role in assisting your Veteran-Owned Small Business complete the journey to certification. We provide guidance, support, and resources to help VOSBs through the certification process and effectively compete for government contracts.
Here’s how we help:
- We help you understand the specific requirements for certification
- We provide clear explanations of the eligibility criteria, documentation needed, and steps to take to initiate the certification process.
- We assist you in gathering and preparing the necessary documents and paperwork required for certification. This can include military service records, business ownership documentation, financial statements, and other relevant information.
- We offer help and close guidance with the Application Submission
- We offer insights into the regulations and compliance standards related to VOSB certification. This includes understanding the legal requirements, rules, and regulations governing the certification process.
- We supply information about available contracting opportunities, set-aside programs, and agencies that prioritize working with certified VOSBs.
- More important of all, we provide assistance to help VOSBs overcome any possible obstacles and move forward.
Unlocking Government Contracts for Veterans
Being a certified Veteran-Owned Small Business implies a world of opportunities! Some of the benefits you get by becoming VOSM certified include:
- Government Contracting Opportunities: VOSB certification can give you preferential access to government contracts and procurement programs.
- Competitive Edge: Being a certified veteran-owned business can set you apart from competitors, especially when bidding for government contracts.
- Marketing Advantages: The certification logo on your marketing materials, website, and products can enhance your credibility and attract customers who value supporting veteran-owned enterprises.
- Financial Incentives: Some government contracts and private sector opportunities come with financial incentives for working with certified veteran-owned businesses.
- Long-Term Sustainability: The certification can contribute to the long-term sustainability of your business by providing access to a diverse range of opportunities and resources.
These, among other advantages, can bring huge benefits to your business and provide a wide range of opportunities for growth, visibility, and success within the government contracting field.
Thrive in Business: Empowering Veterans
Make sure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to become a certified veteran-owned business. To do that, you should understand the steps to register your business as a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) through the Vets First Verification Program.
You can potentially qualify if you or another veteran in your company meet these criteria:
- At least one of the parties owns a majority share (51% or more) of the company intended for registration.
- One of the individuals holds comprehensive authority for daily decision-making and strategic business planning.
- You show proficiency in managing the business due to relevant experience is a requisite for one of the individuals.
- One of the owners occupies the highest remunerative position within the company; alternatively, a documented explanation justifying lower compensation must be provided, demonstrating its beneficial impact on the business.
- Full-time commitment to the business is mandatory for one of the individuals.
- One of the individuals assumes the most senior executive position within the company.
Take into account that to be a Veteran, at least one of these must be true:
You worked in the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard. It doesn’t matter how long you worked, but you didn’t leave with a bad discharge.
You were in the Reserves or National Guard and were told to work or got hurt while training or because of your duty.
What about Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)?
You might be able to register as SDVOSB provided that you comply with the VOSB rules above and if either you or another Veteran who owns the business meet at least one of these:
- You have a letter from us saying you got hurt while working for the military, and your disability rating is between 0% and 100%.
- The Department of Defense says you have a disability because of your military service.
Once you are certain your business qualifies for registration as a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB), you can embark on a journey of leveraging the numerous benefits associated with VOSB certification.
At this stage, our federal advisors team come into play, assisting you in navigating the process of VOSB certification to get the maximum advantages it offers.
Our guidance will empower you to make informed decisions and strategically position your business to capitalize on the privileges and preferences available to VOSBs. We are here to enhance your ability to secure government contracts, engage in corporate partnerships, and thrive within the veteran-owned business community.
Don’t Let Opportunities Slip Away – Act Now!
“The FGA team has been invaluable, from helping us w/ applying for designations to forwarding and keeping us on the radar for opportunities that fall into our skill set.
Added bonus is putting us together with other contractors for subbing and partnering possibilities.”
Craig BlowWar Room Strategy
“Bill was a tremendous help in walking me as a beginner through the process of getting my first contract! I am meeting with him now to build my next campaign which will continue accelerating my business, War Room Strategy, with continued contract acquisition. Federal Government Advisors is a huge benefit! Begin the process and they'll help you too!”
B. OlszewskiContractor / Master Carpenter
“FGA is like having an outsourced back-office that's always sourcing contracts and giving you a better chance at winning them. It's a drop in the bucket to pay them if it helps me win more contracts, and I do win more with them than without!”
“Hardworking team of knowledgeable guys that will give you feed back in good timing and give one on one coaching to get you results with the government.”
Aurora Commercial ContractingAurora Commercial Contracting
“FGA has been super helpful. We are a new business that just started this year and they worked with us to help us secure our first contact with the government. Their platform is extremely helpful because it consolidates every opportunity in one space and allows you to find the right project for your business.”
Robb NelsonXpekt Interactive
“These guys have become my go-to for advice on anything involving federal contracts. It can be a little daunting when trying to get involved in this area as a small company while also trying to compete with much, much bigger fish. I wasted so much time researching and waiting on replies.”
Trust The Process
We know all the minutia and protocols for bidding on government contracts. We even have the receipts to prove that what we do works for the procurement of all types of government contracts which benefit businesses of all sizes tremendously. Call us today to find out exactly what sets us apart and how we have earned rave reviews for helping businesses like yours win U.S. Federal contracts.
When we talk about “contract consulting,” we’re talking about having experts working in your corner to help you capitalize on a multi-trillion dollar market of government contracts. With our comprehensive knowledge and experience in bidding on government contracts and navigating various procurement processes, we can guide and help you in the process of how to get a government contract. Contact us today to get started on your journey to success.